My marketing strategy has changed dramatically since I began selling in 2003. I used to do glossy print ads in national publications such as Sidelines, The Chronicle of the Horse and The Virginia Sportsman.... as well as local publications like The Real Estate Book, The Meybohm Book, horse show programs, etc.
I have, however, modified this marketing approach over the last 5 years as the internet has replaced print as the dominant information conduit. Most Buyers and Sellers comb the internet on their own to educate them first. Zillow has sensitized buyers and sellers and transformed the real estate marketplace. My resources have shifted away from print to improving my online marketing presence and social network reach, like Facebook.
This is working well. I continue to produce top sales numbers – both in sales and in new listings.
Why I am a Meybohm agent:
• Dominant Market Share in All Areas We Serve. In Aiken, our YTD marketshare 6/30/2016, was 47.28%, with the next closest office at 9.47%.
• Connections to the Very Best Real Estate Brokers. As an affiliate of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio®, we bring you the power of our worldwide, invitation-only network of independently owned companies. We ensure personal service with access to quality real estate connections.
• Engaged in Our Community. Meybohm, Realtors® knows that real estate is about more than selling homes, it is about investing in our community. Meybohm serves the CSRA with Residential, Relocation, Property Management, Commercial and Development Specialists.
• Unparalleled Service. With access to Marketing, Training, Tech Support, M-Stats, In-House General Counsel, 7 non-competing Brokers, and more, Meybohm has equipped their agents with all of the tools necessary to serve our clients.
• Maximum Exposure. 92% of Buyers use the internet in some way in their home search process. Meybohm.com is a user friendly and mobile responsive website with accelerated speed. The Meybohm Magazine is online and on the streets and reaches over 32,000 monthly readers.
I have a well-designed and easy to use website: www.AikenSCProperties.com. My website is represented on several other wesites, including Meybohm.com, MeybohmFine.com, LeadingRE.com , LuxuryPortifolio.com, Realtor.com and Aiken MLS. Please see web exposure page for additional links.
My site features excellent property photos and information, virtual tour with Tour Factory, map, PDF capability and a professional flyer for your property. Also, just about every resource a buyer would need is on Links and Resources page.